Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to school for me

Ah the joys of extramural study....... oh hang on, there are none. I miss lectures! I don't miss undergrad labs though, they always seemed so pointless.


Okay I lie, one benefit of extramural study is being able to lie in bed on a cold night doing your required readings on your laptop because you managed to find a "copy" of your text book and journals online. Joys. Or emailing the course coordinator and getting the standard "oh god, another annoying extramural student" type reply.
I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one in the whole world enrolled in my course though. Its very isolating.
Nina pops round for studying sometimes. Her handouts are all about how much immigrants hate it here. (I may be paraphrasing unjustly.) I wish I had someone who could get me excited about enzyme kinetics though. Every time I start reading that chapter....ZZZZZzzzzzza soporific.

However I am well into my second assignment (first one already emailed in! wot a nerd bro!)

The only thing weighing on my mind is the bill, they haven't sent it yet, first they suck you in with course materials, readings and assignments..just to get you HOOKED. Then comes the bill. its just like drugs....exactly like drugs.

So my delightful friends...have I told you how much I love you lately? I really do! If you felt like helping me pay off my University Bill, and I know you do because you are all about joy and love, you can click on any of these links. meh, well only if you can be bothered. Otherwise sympathy will do nicely :-) Oh debts! how i love thee. Anyway on with the squeeze!


Thinking of buying a book? (of course you are you smart thing you!) Buy it from Fishpond! They will give me a 10% commission!

Want to get cash rewards for shopping online and doing surveys (its legit bro,I got $120 last year) and help me at the same time? I'll get $2 for every active member that signs up.

Why not get a Rabo account? Its an online bank account with high interest and no fees, ever. You can split your master savings account into multiple accounts each with its own name and savings goal for free! If you play their little cash stealing game you'll get up to $50 free just for opening an account. Thats right..the bank pays YOU to open the account/I use a rabo account for savings and its very good for serious savings goals ( I know you have serious goals! But even frivolous goals will do!) Its the safest Bank in New Zealand Play the Rabo Bank Game and earn $50. Every person that opens a bank account earns me $10.

No comments: