Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh! Look what I bought!!!!

So. You may have been waiting with baited breath to see what items I purchased for my birthday.

  • Cast Iron Wok
Its heavy and after a years use, everything I cook in it will taste great. I already have a cast iron pan and its the best for cooking steaks,pancakes and salmon in. the only trouble with cast iron is washing up. You cant use detergents and I like to reseal it after every wash. Time consuming but so worth it!!

  • Ceramic Hair Straightner
Oh yeah, I hope I can figure out how to use the bloody things and not melt my hair. **bloody hell, I have a lot of fricken hair...these things take forever!! I might just stick to paying some one else to do it!!!!!!

  • Electronic Kitchen Scales
I know, sounds boring but they are the coolest. In fact they were my impulse buy! They dont even look like scales. They rock. I will post a picture later to prove it.

No comments: