Friday, June 30, 2006

Vancouver - very pretty


So Im in Vancouver for the next little while, meeting in-laws and doing all kinds of touristy stuff. First excursion was to count the golf balls in the Lynn Canyon Park. I counted 13 and half a dozen Jandals. (The waterfall creates a small whirlpool and all the debris from the river collects and spins round for all eternity.)
We walked around the tracks for a couple of hours and even helped a lonely lost tourist we found surving on wild berries off the beaten path.
" I hope you guys know where you are cause I sure hell dont! How do I get back to the swing bridge"
Just as well we were there or he might have been just another statistic. I'm glad to do my part for Canada.

8 comments:

Cavegirl said...

Hello Canada! Hope you've had maple syrup.

Mum wants to know if you found any matching jandals - you could wear them to the wedding! (tee hee Mum).

Cavegirl said...

P.S. cute picture!

Ross MacLeod said...

Getting married in Vegas!
No wonder I couldn't contact you.

Drop me a line if you have time.

Ross. ryalkane@ihug.co.nz

Anonymous said...

Time's getting close - got buterflies? Shoes - Susie has a whole closet of them - Counting down dont forget to wave we'll all be watching - you timed it well the world cup follows!

Beth & Harley said...

darling girl.....just beware of the bears....cant wait to c the weddibg with elvis

Cavegirl said...

I've tried and tried to get onto the live web wedding thing, but it's not working, so I'm going back to bed.

Bigs/Gaely/Mickland/Tony said...

we all with you here at 9a but the only thing that comes up is fbi.com - wot are you two up to!!. - never mind we love the bears (saw them in Sydney on their world tour)Every happiness and love from us all

Cavegirl said...

Beautiful wedding photo babies! Congrats! xo.