Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whats better than sing star 80's?......

....Playing sing star 80's with a projector for 6 feet of 80's music video goodness! Friends with the full singstar collection blessed us with an easter Friday full of beer, pizza and giant karaoke.
"Ah Ha- Take on me" and "Duran Duran - hungry like with Wolf" were my two favourites. I never thought I would enjoy the singstar phenomenon.... it just didn't seem like something I would do. After all, I am a self respecting scientician. But it turns out scienticians love trying to sing "I believe in a thing called love" while downing a Heineken. More beer probably ended up on the carpet than anywhere else.

1 comment:

Cavegirl Nat said...

Is scientician really a word? Have you just made up a word? Oh Susie, you are not only a scientician, but a wordatician as well!

N.