Sunday, October 02, 2011

100 days of something.....

A friend of mine is doing a wee project for 100 days. 100 days of Alfred Mao which is a cat by the way and who doesn't love cats?! Weirdos, thats who.

Anyway, I am encouraged to do my own 100 days project. I like the idea of trying something consistently and how much is a 100 days really? I mean I probably spent that much time alone on the internet just looking at crap in the past year....

I've never been sporty, and the habits hard to get into, I could try 100 days of being sporty? Athletics every day!
Would I, should I blog it? Is the internet ready for pictures of me doing athletic type things everyday? Hmm pictures not probably necessary.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Um, yes, do it. And YES please have photos.
This is inspiring. Next thing you know it, I will also be doing something cool for 100 days in a row....

Quite Simply Kellie said...

Yay! That is an impressive 100 days. Requires much more dedication than terrorising a cat with a camera. Can we get photographic updates please? Even if it's just the sole of your shoes and it's deterioration?