Wednesday, November 21, 2007

emotions, who needs em.

What to do when things are out of your control?
What to do when things don't affect you, but hurt the ones you love?
How can you fix something when it is none of your business?

I'm sitting here with that heavy empty chest feeling tinged with the astringent bile taste of stress induced acid reflux. Its a bad situation. But I can't do anything about it. I wish I could step in and fix things, but I feel like there is too much emotion for anything to ever be solved rationally and its not really my place, not really my business, not anything to do with me anyway.

I just have to sit back and watch this train wreck of a situation unfold.

My chest hurts.

Bah, but however bad it is for me, its got to be a thousand times worse for those involved.

I need a cup of tea.

Scientician out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I do not like crisis, but I do like the opportunities it supplies"

Barcley