Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Too Much Packaging

I am a bad person. I bought dental floss. As far as I can see dental floss already comes in a box. But now its comes in a box in a plastic box. I am so swayed by packaging, it was probably the biggest "box" of dental floss and it had some new gimmick. Pasty floss. I bet it will be terrible.
On first impressions, its big floss. I feel like I am about to floss with rope, but its very soft. It slides between my teeth okay, Im not feeling this paste effect though. Hmmmm not much fraying, thats good. Feels good between the teeth, but is doesn't seem to get all the way down to the gum line.

Well its okay. Slightly better than average floss (because lets face it, average floss is crap). Its not as good as my Reach Easyslide pro floss. Now that gets right down into all the creepy gaps.

Spontaneous floss review this was not supposed to be.

2 comments:

Cavegirl Nat said...

I love flossing, it's one of my favourite things to do. I just use regular minty waxed floss; nothin fancy. I do get annoyed when it frays and the strands get stuck in my teeth though.

Sometimes I think I am too obsessed with my oral health.

Zed said...

Well I like the new floss - so there ;o)
I would highly recommend it.